Crickey... its been how long???

Oh the shame of it all... I hadn't realized well I had but its been too long between ramblings...




I can't believe how little spare time I've had this year... So what's happened between now and then, you ask




  • Christmas o7, pretty uneventful lots of partying with friends, drinkies, etc


  • January saw me still in Oz working


  • February - woo hoo, back into the states again for AUGI; had a fabulous time at Lynne's "Super Bowl" party then back home for the Festival Fringe & the Clipsal 500...


  • March - more work, BDA Golf Day and my team completing its 5th successful back-2-back NAGA's


  • now its at the end of April, with me getting ready to attend the National BDA Conference & Design Awards in Canberra, our Nationa's capital. Before signing off this time round, looks like Winter is fast approaching downunder - it actually hailed last Sunday afternoon...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building Australia Party

Free (or Low Cost) Apps for Mac OSX

A Surprise Visit