One week after the big slice...

Wow it's amazing what one week can do...
Over the last three years, I have been slowly losing weight - no special diets or weight loss programs, just eating sensibly, cutting carbs and exercising a whole lot more.  I have lost a lot of weight, possibly in excess of 60kgs (approx 132lbs).  I don't really know the exact amount, but its a heck of a lot and I feel all the better for it.

One thing I couldn't lose however was the excess skin and fat that dominated the area around my middle to lower abdomen... To do this, I needed what is known as Abdominoplasty surgery, or as its commonly known as a "tummy tuck".

This time, at least readers will be spared photos of the surgery... I may post images later of the before and after, if I can obtain copies from my amazing surgeon, Dr Margaret Anderson.

This time last week, I was being prepped for this procedure and the end result is absolutely amazing.  The procedure removed approximately 6.5 kgs. Yes, I'm still a little sore and probably will be for some time yet but it has well and truly been worthwhile.  

Highly recommend for anyone else who find themselves in this situation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building Australia Party

Free (or Low Cost) Apps for Mac OSX

A Surprise Visit